Lazy Town RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazy Town RPG

Started as a place for Lazy Town RP that has expanded to multiple fandoms. No underage/loli pairings allowed please.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One on One RP?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:27 pm

I would love to do a one on one rp with someone, preferabbly something with more meat. (Paragraphs.) I see quite a few line one-liner and short rps here but I would like to do something longer if possible. I had this whole idea revolving around one of the kids finding out Sportacus is really an elf. Excuse my thinking, it's late at night and I may not think straight, haha. I look forward to meeting and rping with you all! Also I'd like to keep the rp to a PG13 at maximum if possible. Smile Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://wgpunkrocker.tumblr.com
Skymouth
Admin
Skymouth

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:54 am

Welcome! A lot of times some of the posts don't get terribly long and other times they are several paragraphs. Just depends on the situation.
Back to top Go down
https://lazytownrpg.rpg-board.net
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:55 am

So does this mean you want to do a full story format where each person does most of the characters, including their partner's in some cases, to make everything run smoothly, thus alternating the POV in a periodical way?

(Forgive me for this sounding strange, I have done this kind of format before, and posted that, which is now found in the finished RP's folder.)
Back to top Go down
http://purplecyphers.tumblr.com
WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:59 am

melissaIvory wrote:
So does this mean you want to do a full story format where each person does most of the characters, including their partner's in some cases, to make everything run smoothly, thus alternating the POV in a periodical way?

(Forgive me for this sounding strange, I have done this kind of format before, and posted that, which is now found in the finished RP's folder.)

Ah, sorry for lack of clarity! I meant just writing it in a full story format, we don't necessarily have to include all the characters. (It might be nice to do so but I'll leave that up to who's ever playing who and whatnot.) It's fine to even focus on a few characters or just two but I am open to more.
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:12 pm

WGPunkRocker wrote:
Ah, sorry for lack of clarity! I meant just writing it in a full story format, we don't necessarily have to include all the characters. (It might be nice to do so but I'll leave that up to who's ever playing who and whatnot.) It's fine to even focus on a few characters or just two but I am open to more.

So are you fine with each person taking completely control of all the characters, including the one they are not specifically RPing?
Back to top Go down
WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:53 pm

melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:

So are you fine with each person taking completely control of all the characters, including the one they are not specifically RPing?

Well, I would prefer it if each person stuck to so many characters. Ex. One only person plays Stephanie just to get a clearer idea of what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:18 pm

WGPunkRocker wrote:
Well, I would prefer it if each person stuck to so many characters. Ex. One only person plays Stephanie just to get a clearer idea of what I'm talking about.
So you're looking for more description and such?
Back to top Go down
WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:20 pm

melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:

Yes.
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:38 am

WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:

Yes.

Well, if you want to do an RP, I'm all for it. If you want to include Sky as well, I bet she would love that. She's the real RPer here amongst us all, been doing it for years.
Back to top Go down
WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 pm

melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:

Yes.

Well, if you want to do an RP, I'm all for it. If you want to include Sky as well, I bet she would love that. She's the real RPer here amongst us all, been doing it for years.

Okay. ^^ I usually find group rps hard to keep up with, especially on forums so I tend to go more for one on one rps.
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:40 pm

WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:

Yes.

Okay. ^^ I usually find group rps hard to keep up with, especially on forums so I tend to go more for one on one rps.

If we were do to a One on One, have you any ideas one what it would be about?
Back to top Go down
WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:32 pm

melissaIvory wrote:

I was thinking of the vague plot idea I posted above. We could also brainstorm ideas if you're up for that too. I do want to play on the idea of Sportacus being an elf since it's in the original plays and incorporate into the t.v show canon. Perhaps one of the kids finds out. (or Robbie, he could use it to his advantage somehow, an example being he could try to expose the 'secret' and try to make everyone think he's a freak or something. XD)
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:17 pm

WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:

I was thinking of the vague plot idea I posted above. We could also brainstorm ideas if you're up for that too. I do want to play on the idea of Sportacus being an elf since it's in the original plays and incorporate into the t.v show canon. Perhaps one of the kids finds out. (or Robbie, he could use it to his advantage somehow, an example being he could try to expose the 'secret' and try to make everyone think he's a freak or something. XD)

Since you haven't given the information, I do wonder which version of canon you're referring to, considering there are some slight, yet notable differences between different English speaking countries. Also, Sportacus being an elf is hinted at heavily in the Icelandic TV version, considering his name translates to The Sports Elf, which would be fun to work off.

Are you think of any sort of romance or couplings of any kind in this plot, or is it all platonic? How old are everyone? Is there going to be tension over his inhuman status, whether because it becomes known or is a part of Robbie's plan? Which character(s) are you thinking of playing?
Back to top Go down
WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:26 pm

melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:

Since you haven't given the information, I do wonder which version of canon you're referring to, considering there are some slight, yet notable differences between different English speaking countries. Also, Sportacus being an elf is hinted at heavily in the Icelandic TV version, considering his name translates to The Sports Elf, which would be fun to work off.

Are you think of any sort of romance or couplings of any kind in this plot, or is it all platonic? How old are everyone? Is there going to be tension over his inhuman status, whether because it becomes known or is a part of Robbie's plan? Which character(s) are you thinking of playing?

I apologize for the vagueness, I meant the English version. As for romance, nope. I was going for all platonic and everyone would be the same age as they are in the show. I could see tension over the inhuman status but I think the kids would accept it anyways. I do like the idea of Robbie using any tension for his plan though. For characters, oh goodness, I'm not sure. XD Again, I apologize for my vagueness and uncertainty, I'm used to expanding a little off of an idea and not going into too much detail but I don't mind. ^^ Hmm, I could give Ziggy and Stingy a shot. I suppose we'd be playing multiple characters. (If you don't mind? I certainly don't.)
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:02 am

WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:

I apologize for the vagueness, I meant the English version. As for romance, nope. I was going for all platonic and everyone would be the same age as they are in the show. I could see tension over the inhuman status but I think the kids would accept it anyways. I do like the idea of Robbie using any tension for his plan though. For characters, oh goodness, I'm not sure. XD Again, I apologize for my vagueness and uncertainty, I'm used to expanding a little off of an idea and not going into too much detail but I don't mind. ^^ Hmm, I could give Ziggy and Stingy a shot. I suppose we'd be playing multiple characters. (If you don't mind? I certainly don't.)

Sounds like a plan. I could do Trixie and Pixel and Robbie. Do you want to do Stephanie or Sportacus, and I think we should be able to just do Bessie or the Mayor when need be. And don't be sorry, I'm very big on knowing certain details before starting, and I should apologise for that.
Back to top Go down
WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:16 am

melissaIvory wrote:

Sounds like a plan. I could do Trixie and Pixel and Robbie. Do you want to do Stephanie or Sportacus, and I think we should be able to just do Bessie or the Mayor when need be. And don't be sorry, I'm very big on knowing certain details before starting, and I should apologise for that.

Hmm, I'll give Sportacus a shot if you're playing Robbie. It's more fun if one other person plays the hero or villain right? Very Happy Hmm, I'll be the Mayor if you're fine with that. Oh, I see, that's understandable. I was rather overwhelmed with the questions to be honest but don't worry, I'm sure we'll work things out. ^^
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:43 am

WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:

Hmm, I'll give Sportacus a shot if you're playing Robbie. It's more fun if one other person plays the hero or villain right? :D Hmm, I'll be the Mayor if you're fine with that. Oh, I see, that's understandable. I was rather overwhelmed with the questions to be honest but don't worry, I'm sure we'll work things out. ^^

I'm pretty good at Robbie, and I can do Bessie well too. Do you want Stephanie? Also, do you mind how the characters are presented? I really would love to play them as a combination of their play and television versions, although that we're not including Jives and Erin in this isn't a problem, but that is the biggest thing I need to ask.
Back to top Go down
WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:59 am

melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:

Hmm, I'll give Sportacus a shot if you're playing Robbie. It's more fun if one other person plays the hero or villain right? Very Happy Hmm, I'll be the Mayor if you're fine with that. Oh, I see, that's understandable. I was rather overwhelmed with the questions to be honest but don't worry, I'm sure we'll work things out. ^^

I'm pretty good at Robbie, and I can do Bessie well too. Do you want Stephanie? Also, do you mind how the characters are presented? I really would love to play them as a combination of their play and television versions, although that we're not including Jives and Erin in this isn't a problem, but that is the biggest thing I need to ask.

Want Stephanie as in playing her?

I don't mind if you mix up the presentations, I'm somewhat familiar with them but only a little. I haven't seen the plays in their fullest. (Perhaps I will some day if someone uploads all of it with subtitles. XD)
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:07 am

WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:

Hmm, I'll give Sportacus a shot if you're playing Robbie. It's more fun if one other person plays the hero or villain right? :D Hmm, I'll be the Mayor if you're fine with that. Oh, I see, that's understandable. I was rather overwhelmed with the questions to be honest but don't worry, I'm sure we'll work things out. ^^

I don't mind if you mix up the presentations, I'm somewhat familiar with them but only a little. I haven't seen the plays in their fullest. (Perhaps I will some day if someone uploads all of it with subtitles. XD)

Yes, as in playing her.

And we can only hope, wish, give our firstborn, and sell our souls for subtitles to the plays. Praying to Odin might help too.
Back to top Go down
WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:46 am

melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:

Yes, as in playing her.

And we can only hope, wish, give our firstborn, and sell our souls for subtitles to the plays. Praying to Odin might help too.

I'm good with the ones I have already. Smile So no.

No kidding, eh? XD
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:45 pm

WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:
WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:

Yes, as in playing her.

I'm good with the ones I have already. :) So no.

No kidding, eh? XD

Okay. Do you want to post first?
Back to top Go down
WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:08 pm

melissaIvory wrote:

I suppose I could. Smile I'll post in the one on one section.
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:20 pm

WGPunkRocker wrote:
melissaIvory wrote:

I suppose I could. :) I'll post in the one on one section.

Okay. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One on One RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One RP?   One on One RP? Empty

Back to top Go down

One on One RP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lazy Town RPG :: Requests and Plotting-
Jump to: