Lazy Town RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazy Town RPG

Started as a place for Lazy Town RP that has expanded to multiple fandoms. No underage/loli pairings allowed please.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kurtiest Folk and I Turett Og Moll!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skymouth
Admin
Skymouth

Kurtiest Folk and I Turett Og Moll! Empty
PostSubject: Kurtiest Folk and I Turett Og Moll!   Kurtiest Folk and I Turett Og Moll! EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:34 pm

I ripped Kurtiest Folk into a region 0 file and uploaded both it and Stefan's cd I Turett Og Moll here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Johannes is also to be found there as well.

If you are financially able to please support the fabulous Stefan Karl by buying any of these you like after watching. I got all three copies here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://lazytownrpg.rpg-board.net
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: Kurtiest Folk and I Turett Og Moll!   Kurtiest Folk and I Turett Og Moll! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:32 am

The links all work fine, but if you don't have an account, you have to download the CD files individually, or with an account, in a b1 file, which is just another stupid compression format that's being touted as grand, while being almost exactly like WinRAR and The Unarchiver, with more strings.

I cannot wait to listen/watch!
Back to top Go down
http://purplecyphers.tumblr.com
trinsghost

trinsghost

PostSubject: Re: Kurtiest Folk and I Turett Og Moll!   Kurtiest Folk and I Turett Og Moll! EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Thank you for the links. Smile I bought I Turett Og Moll a few months back.  I was tickled to hear so many familiar songs, even if they weren't sung in English.  The man has a wonderful vocal range.  I hope he releases another cd in the future.  The first song (Digga Digga Du) seems like it would be well placed in a Pixar movie if they ever did one on Iceland (a cross section of city and country life).  And the fourth one is my favorite (Einmana Hljomsveit).  It reminds me of Louis Prima and similar big band greats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurtiest Folk and I Turett Og Moll!   Kurtiest Folk and I Turett Og Moll! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurtiest Folk and I Turett Og Moll!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lazy Town RPG :: General Discussion-
Jump to: