Lazy Town RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazy Town RPG

Started as a place for Lazy Town RP that has expanded to multiple fandoms. No underage/loli pairings allowed please.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you don't have an account to the Get Lazy forum, I have a reason or two for you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

If you don't have an account to the Get Lazy forum, I have a reason or two for you.  Empty
PostSubject: If you don't have an account to the Get Lazy forum, I have a reason or two for you.    If you don't have an account to the Get Lazy forum, I have a reason or two for you.  EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 3:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well first things first, this is the oldest known LT group on the net that is still active. Yes, the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been around since very shortly after the series started, but it has gone up and down in activity. (I'm currently the only mod actually paying attention to it for the rare posts that are submitted at this point.)

That said, the reason I have made this post is because of one recently made by Stingy (user not character) after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I don't want to spoil, but please, everyone, go take a look. (You might need an account to see it IIRC.) There are things in this post that put a whole new view on the series, including a few facts about the 4th season.

So please, everyone, if you haven't checked out that forum, it's totally worth it to talk to fans all over the world.
Back to top Go down
http://purplecyphers.tumblr.com
Rikki

Rikki

If you don't have an account to the Get Lazy forum, I have a reason or two for you.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you don't have an account to the Get Lazy forum, I have a reason or two for you.    If you don't have an account to the Get Lazy forum, I have a reason or two for you.  EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:29 am

Hi mel! *waves frantically* Thanks for the heads up Razz
Back to top Go down

If you don't have an account to the Get Lazy forum, I have a reason or two for you.
Page 1 of 1