Lazy Town RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazy Town RPG

Started as a place for Lazy Town RP that has expanded to multiple fandoms. No underage/loli pairings allowed please.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockstarbulldog

Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:10 am

Glad I found this site.... :)Looks like there's a couple LT fans here.... ^_^ Maybe I'll be able to find the rp I've been looking for.... (Below is some info I posted on another site, with a small amount of editing....)

So I recently saw an episode of LazyTown, after not seeing it for some years, and couldn't help but think that both Sportacus and Robbie looked like they could make good ukes.... So after reading a couple RobbieXSportacus fanfics, I got to craving a Lazy town rp.   Very Happy 

I don't really have much us else to say, except that I'm looking for a long term rp. Grammar, post length and all that doesn't matter.... As long as I can understand what you're trying to say, and have something to respond to. I usually try to write at least a paragraph, but could write a little more, or less, depending on what kind of replies I get.  I also only play seme, so I'm looking for someone to play an uke... I'm just no good at playing uke.... So I don't really enjoy it.....
I'll also be wanting to play the OC in the pairings I want to do....
I like a lot of romance in roleplays... Sometimes it gets into the R rating....

So now onto the pairings I'm crazing.....

OC x Sportacus

OC x Robbie Rotten

(And possibly) OC x Pixel
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Seems I've been hit with a bit of inspiration...  Razz  I heard the Eric Church song 'Springsteen', and part of this verse caught my attention:

I bumped in to you by happenstance
You probably wouldn't even know who I am
But if I whispered your name, I bet there'd still be a spark

And then I watched the first episode of Lazy Town, and noticed when number 9 was mentioned.... And I got an idea...
What if the /real/ reason Robbie wasn't wanting Stephanie to send a message to "Sportacus" was because he'd been in a relationship with #9, but it ended really badly, like Robbie got upset and fought with him for some odd reason.... Then Sportacus 10 comes along and kicks him out because he wasn't completely following the rules of what he was supposed to do.....

But #9 shows up sometime later, wanting to get rid of Sportacus 10 and take his place, after becoming a sort of "bad" elf.... But he's changed a bit so neither Robbie or #10 recognize him....  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Skymouth
Admin
Skymouth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:55 pm

Howdy! I'm creator and moderator of this site so welcome! I really like the idea you have of Robbie and 9! Do you have a preference between who you get to play, OC or main? I prefer playing Robbie personally though I have had a hand at both Sportacus and Stef too. My posting varies on any number of things. Sometimes they can be rather long and other times a single sentence... depending what the situation seemed called for. Have you rp'd before? I cut my teeth on Lupin the Third and Dukes of Hazzard RP's and most all were yaoi and I tend to prefer uke. I don't mind having more then one rp thread going and if I'm not working I tend to post quickly and often, especially when the person I'm posting with is online at the same time. Please get back to me and let me know if you'd be interested in an rp with me.

Ttfn and hope you enjoy it here!
Back to top Go down
https://lazytownrpg.rpg-board.net
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:13 am

Hallo and welcome friend!

I also like the idea, and if you still want to make this a threesome (no pun intended) kind of RP. I originally started with LT RP with one of my ex-friends (and I posted them here but keep thinking of taking them down) but I've done other fandoms, like Adventures in Wonderland and Harry Potter, yet always come back to Lazy Town.

So yeah, let us know. Sky and I are both in the same time zone (PST) just FYI.
Back to top Go down
http://purplecyphers.tumblr.com
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi guys.  Very Happy I've had some experience doing other roleplays... Both original and fandom pairings, but I've never done a lazy town rp. So I'm still interested in doing one. Smile I also live in the central time zone.

I'm also no good at playing the "canon" characters in rps, since I make them act so out of character.... So I'm looking to play the OC character, 9.
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Sounds fine to me, but since referenced in canon, 9 is just a very unknown character, which leaves you all kinds of room with which to play him. If Sky doesn't mind, I'd like to RP Robbie.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Smile Yeah, I figured since he was only mentioned once, I wouldn't have to worry about making him to out of character.

I'm fine with whoever plays Robbie.... But we should probably come up with a reason he and 9 got in a fight..... Like maybe the relationship was getting too serious and it scared him? Or he didn't like the fact 9 always had to go help others instead of spending time with him?

lol! I don't know.... Only ideas I could come up with... You guys have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:19 pm

Hmm... Also had another idea... What if 9 had partner in creating mayhem?  Twisted Evil 

I was thinking about playing a female "bad" elf as well... Perhaps Sportacus could know about her, like they were friends or she's a well known bad guy?
Just thought it would be funny for him to have a sort of minion or something, who tries to corrupt the kids and help cause chaos....

Might possibly be an OC x Steph pairing.... If it were to happen in a bit of an alternate universe where Steph is bit older, but the kids still kids....

I don't know.... Just an idea....  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Skymouth
Admin
Skymouth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Hmmm, well, I've always seen Robbie as being the jealous type so getting jealous with how much more attention the kids were getting then himself would be viable and we've already rather touched on that in this latest rp. That and maybe this girl elf could have stolen a potentially budding relationship that never got off the ground between 9 and Robbie. Maybe 9 was more concerned with appearances and it'd be more proper for him to be with a female of his species then with a male human who also happens to be the bad guy.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:37 pm

OMG Sky, that would be really good to play out, even with the townspeople and kids, considering how that kind of homophobia was a common thing for gay people years back. I could do that... but would it be a stretch to suggest that that is why Robbie dresses up, because he tried drag to get 9 to stay with him and it didn't work — wait, that could be the fight! 9 still wouldn't be with Robbie even when he tried dressing as a woman!
Back to top Go down
Skymouth
Admin
Skymouth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Lol, I do like the drag idea!
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:44 pm

LOL.... Wow, you guys just took it to a whole nother level by adding drag.  cheers 

I'm fine with that of course. My limits are nearly non-existent.  Smile I like the idea.

And the female elf could be open to just about any pairing... Or just no pairing.... I just thought it would funny to have another antagonist running around destroying things and flirting with Sportacus, keeping him a little distracted while 9 tries to take over.... Could also be a way of distracting Sportacus from getting between 9 and Robbie.... Because for some reason Sportacus doesn't want them together...
Doesn't necessarily have to be because Sportacus likes Robbie too, but maybe just because he doesn't like 9.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:14 pm

I was thinking that the girl elf would have joined up with 9 after he left Lazy town... But if you guys wanted to use your idea, then I'm fine with them already knowing each other...
I guess she could have changed a little too, since Robbie had last seen them... I was just wondering if Robbie might recognize her, and then realize who 9 was.... Since my first idea was that Robbie wouldn't recognize 9 right away.... XP
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:09 am

Hmm.... Or could be the female elf is #8?

lol! Like a female Sportacus..... Don't even know what a female version of the name Sportacus would be....  Razz 
I'm gonna go see where the name Spartacus originated from, then see if there's any female names similar to that, where part of it can be changed to sport...  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:40 am

Eh.... No luck.... Unless her sport name was Sportette.... A play on the Greek name Georgette...  Neutral 

Buuuutttt.... Speaking of Robbie in drag.....

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Rockstarbulldog wrote:
And the female elf could be open to just about any pairing... Or just no pairing.... I just thought it would funny to have another antagonist running around destroying things and flirting with Sportacus, keeping him a little distracted while 9 tries to take over.... Could also be a way of distracting Sportacus from getting between 9 and Robbie.... Because for some reason Sportacus doesn't want them together...
Doesn't necessarily have to be because Sportacus likes Robbie too, but maybe just because he doesn't like 9.  :) 

I was thinking that the girl elf would have joined up with 9 after he left Lazy town... But if you guys wanted to use your idea, then I'm fine with them already knowing each other...
I guess she could have changed a little too, since Robbie had last seen them... I was just wondering if Robbie might recognize her, and then realize who 9 was.... Since my first idea was that Robbie wouldn't recognize 9 right away.... XP

Hmm.... Or could be the female elf is #8?

Eh.... No luck.... Unless her sport name was Sportette.... A play on the Greek name Georgette...  :|

I like the idea that Sportacus is trying to keep 9 and Robbie apart once he returns because he likes Robbie, it would make for some great tension, and the female elf being 8 would be good too, including your suggestion for her English name. (Mind you, the name Sportacus is not the role's original name's meaning, it is The Sports/Athletic Elf.) I also think that 8 & 9 getting together somehow (whether romantically or as friends with benefits kind of thing) after 9 leaves is interesting, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Neutral Well, my original intention was for her to be a bit like a minion.... And their relationship would be more like friends or siblings instead of lovers.... But I guess them being involved romantically would be ok.....

And I know Lazy town started as an Icelandic play... But I haven't read much about it and haven't seen the play... So I guess I'll go look up some Icelandic names....  study 
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Hmm.... How about this for the females name:
AÐALBJÖRG  
f   Icelandic, Ancient Scandinavian
Derived from the Old Norse elements aðal "noble" and björg "protection, help".

Although I also like the name Svana for her... And maybe Snorri or Ari for #9.....

SNORRI
m Ancient Scandinavian, Icelandic
Derived from Old Norse snerra "attack, onslaught".

Ari just means Eagle... And Svana is short for Svanhildur, the Icelandic form of Svanhild, which I don't think has any meaning, because all it says is:
Scandinavian cognate of SWANHILD. In Norse legend she was the daughter of Sigurd and Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:41 am

Forgot to mention it saw the Chef Rottenfood episode earlier today..... Was so funny when Robbie was going through old fasts food wrappers looking for food, then goes over to the fridge which happens to be stocked full of fresh fruits and veggies and he's all like "Nothing!"  Sad 

LOL..... Which also brings up the question, why does he have so many fruits and veggies in his fridge?  Neutral  Did Sportacus break in and put them there or something?..... Because if Robbie doesn't like eating them, why would he buy them?... And if he didn't buy them, wouldn't he be wondering how in the world they got there?.....  Neutral  I'm genuinely curious.....
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:48 am

So I finally got my intro posted....  Razz 

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:36 am

Rockstarbulldog wrote:
Which also brings up the question, why does he have so many fruits and veggies in his fridge?  :|  Did Sportacus break in and put them there or something?..... Because if Robbie doesn't like eating them, why would he buy them?... And if he didn't buy them, wouldn't he be wondering how in the world they got there?.....  :|  I'm genuinely curious.....

It was suggested back in the Dr Rottenstine episode that Robbie has been experimenting on fresh fruits and vegetables, so I assume he still is.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 am

Ah, I see. Smile I didn't see that episode...

Also went looking for a Lazy Town DVDs... And I'm surprised they don't have a season/series box set.... Sad All they have is like three or for discs with just a couple shows....
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:54 pm

Well, there is always the downloads found at the [Only admins are allowed to see this link], and apparently the series has been released into the iTunes store in some countries (seems like just the UK tho) and so the forum has been sharing a better quality without watermarks from telly stations. You should make an account and check it out actually.

Also, if you want to see the plays, I would highly suggest it. The LT LJ has a good portion of the soundtracks translated by the once very active mod Razoth, and it helps give you a basic idea of what's going on. If you don't find a copy, I can look into uploading them both privately onto YT for viewing since I have them, and can explain everything in between the song lyrics if need be, since I actually do know but the post that talked about it on LJ disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:23 pm

melissaIvory wrote:
Well, there is always the downloads found at the , and apparently the series has been released into the iTunes store in some countries (seems like just the UK tho) and so the forum has been sharing a better quality without watermarks from telly stations. You should make an account and check it out actually.

Also, if you want to see the plays, I would highly suggest it. The LT LJ has a good portion of the soundtracks translated by the once very active mod Razoth, and it helps give you a basic idea of what's going on. If you don't find a copy, I can look into uploading them both privately onto YT for viewing since I have them, and can explain everything in between the song lyrics if need be, since I actually do know but the post that talked about it on LJ disappeared.

I can't see the link you posted, it says only admins can view it...  Neutral  I plan on watching a few episodes, maybe through youtube... And it looked like someone posted a video of the play, so I'll see about watching it... But I've used up my 4g speed for the month, so pulling up any videos is near impossible... And I won't get the faster speed back until the 16th.
Maybe I can find a video of the play with subtitles or something....
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Y'all going to wait till you finish up your current rp before starting a new one? (I don't mind waiting.)  Smile 

Or was this part of some April fools prank?.... Because I couldn't help but notice you both posted here on April 1st.....  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay   Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a one on one or small group roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next